CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up...

Ok so I feel a little overwhelmed about posting from the last 2 weeks in California... I decided I will start slowly and play catch up for a little while... I also figured that the last 2 weeks should have given me some good stuff to blog about and I will spread it out in little posts... Remember my 101 in 1001 list? Well #13 was to blog for 31 days consecutively.... I'm thinking that with New Years and all, what better time than to start now? So for the month of January, there should be a post everday either here or on my PhotoBlog.





I wish you all a Wonderful New Year!!!
All the best to you in 2009!

4 comments:

Erika said...

So good to see you this trip! I'm sorry you got sick at the end and hope you are feeling better!

We can't WAIT to see the pictures!!!

Er Bear said...

Glad you guys made it back home:) Happy New Year!

The Foys said...

Happy New Year!! Hope you guys had a fun and safe night! We love you guys! =)

tutu lady said...

Hauoli Makahiki Hou!