CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Anuenue

Last week we had such a fun session out at V-Land... everyone who was out we knew except for 2 other guys so it was super mellow and fun! At one point out on the horizon we could see the Biggest brightest Rainbow I had EVER seen! It was awesome! I was sad that I didn't get a photo of it to show you.





A couple days later I went with my camera instead of a board (I thought is was going to be too big for me... it wasn't) There was a nice rainbow that I got but the one from the day before was a million times better and blew this one out of the water... but I might as well share this one with you anyway.

7 comments:

mahina said...

gorgeous! i love the blue skies and blue water of hawaii!

Erin said...

sooo pretty! im so jealous, how i miss hawaii!

Erika said...

sheesh...
you make it easy for us to wish we were there with you!!

doug and becky said...

we saw that rainbow and i wish you had a picture because i've NEVER seen anything like it. wasn't it awesome!

tutu lady said...

Lovely rainbow, great composition. Keep on shooting.

Dan Kettle said...

Oh man im so bummed! Reading about a mellow fun day at V-land kills me to the core. Awesome pictures though. Im so stoked to use my camera and try to get as good as you are malia. ANd i loved your comment about the indrop and me dropping in to some hawaiian surf ha ha I'll either move back or make a trip out this semester. I miss you guys badly

Ashleigh said...

That's so beautiful :)