CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

We're still alive and well... just got home from a 2 week visit to California. No time or no internet access (not from my computer anyway) stopped me from blogging. We had lots of fun visiting with friends and family and loved the time we had there, but are sure glad to be home in our messy apartment! Lots of updates and photos to come!





This is a photo of a fern that I took outside of my parents house... I couldn't leave you without a photo could I???

3 comments:

The Foys said...

whoo hoo back to the blogging world! =) It was so much fun to see you!! And I hope some of those photos you took came out well. =)
Glad you had a fun trip! Can't wait to see photos, and can't wait to see you next Christmas! hehe ;)...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Malia! And Happy New Year!

tutu lady said...

Oh, nice leaf/photo! Wish I had more time with you.