CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

UH vs. UH


The alumni game was fun! It was great to see some of my old teammates, I don't usually see. We had a fun time getting back in the pool and playing some polo. We didn't have all that many of us there so we enlisted the help of some guys who play polo... (one is an alumni's other half, another a volunteer coach for UH and a couple other friends of those guys.) Thank goodness we had their help! We wouldn't have lasted the 1st quarter without their help! We were up until the 4th quarter, then I think the refs decided not to be so easy on us.

Today's UH water polo team is full of HUGE girls with lots of experience! Many are international players from places like Canada, New Zealand, and Holland. While I was playing I couldn't find any weak links that I wanted to guard and maybe look good! It looks like they will have a great season! I wish them the best of luck this year!

GO BOWS!!!

0 comments: