CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's Christmas Dinner without....


SPAM MUSUBI???


That's right... we had spam musubi as a part of our Christmas dinner and it was delicious as always! Mom and Dad were going to be gone for Christmas so we decided to have a Christmas Dinner on the Sunday before. Dad made and amazing Exotic Mushroom Soup and we made Spam Musubi to add to the Dinner table... We couldn't have anything resembling Thanksgiving on the table due to an unfortunate Day after Thanksgiving Stomach Flu incident in one part of our family (I didn't mind that... I don't like turkey anyway!)

Yes, it was a beautiful Christmas Dinner... very low key and YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I LOVE spam musubi. My roomate & best friend for 2 years of college was Hawaiian (Oahu) and she used to make spam musubi for us all the time.
Thanks for bringing back some good memories...and making my mouth water!
xxoo

mahina said...

oh yum! dad told me about your dinner. i would love some spam musubi right now! come make me some?? please?!

Larry said...

You two are so Hawaiian!