CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

#13: Blog for 31 days consecutively. Check!

I have completed number 13 of my 101 in 1001 List! Blog for 31 days consecutively. I had tried this last year and failed about 1/2 way through... Maybe this being the New Year helped. If you've missed out on some of my posts over this month feel free to go back and check them out! Also quite a few of them have been posts on my Photography blog so go on over there to see and leave a comment! Thanks for those of you who have been with me, I appreciate your comments!



And because I don't want to leave you without a photo, here's a shot of a fruit stand in China town I took... pretty cool looking fruit don't you think?

7 comments:

ashley said...

way to get things checked off your list! i always want to blog everyday but get burned out!

i really want to go on a photo expedition with you sometime, i am sure you could teach me a thing or two- maybe next december!

Scrappy said...

That is awesome. I don't know if I could ever do that. I don't have enough to talk about. People would get SO bored.
I love the picture and I love both of your blogs!

stg said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of blogging. It takes serious dedication and focus to blog everyday. I always feel bad when weeks trail on and still no new post. It's just laziness on my part. You are an amazing photographer. Seriously, a good photographer can capture the beauty in anyone or anything. You do a great job. I just can't get over how great it is that you live in Hawaii. You are living your dreams.....it's so awesome. I love checking out your blog.

Chris (Eyre)

P.S. Now I really want to see Bedtime Stories. Oh and STG are Sterling's initials....

Nana said...

There were some fun posts! I will miss you, so don't slow down too much.
Love,Mom

Ashleigh said...

Malia, I lalalalove your photography. I loved Caryn & Vaughns engagements (can't remember if I already wrote you about this so sorry if i have lol) and I think we'll have to book you for a family pic session one of these days.
xo

Dan Kettle said...

Cheers on hitting a check point on your list. That feels so good. Your photography work is great. Only if i was there and you could show me the ropes. Drew and I were talking about you and stu and your our role model for a couple. ha

mahina said...

yippee for accomplishments! that must feel so good! i still need to start my 101 in 1001! i'm a little slow!