CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes... or 5 year olds

"... and please bless uncle Stuart that he won't be lonely..."

said by Lala in her prayer at dinner tonight. I thought it was so cute and that Stuart would get a kick out of it!


Stuart I miss you and love you! And I hope that you won't be lonely too!



This is who I've been snuggling up to for the last week and a half! I just love the smell of this baby! And her soft little head is irresistible!

4 comments:

Stuart said...

wahhhh!!!! im so lonely!!! thanks for the prayer lala. i would like to have my wife back soon please...i kinda of like her...a lot...

Stuart said...

i like comment again...i miss you way to much
come home now please...you can bring the baby...

Malia said...

Thank you hubby!!! you're the best! I miss you too! And I kinda like you... a lot... too.

mahina said...

i wish i could bottle up the smell and sniff it every once in awhile after the smell disappears! so sad that they can't smell like that forever. and her head IS so irresitibly soft!

i love kale'a's prayers! she is so thoughtful and wants to bless everyone! that was the cutest thing when she said that prayer for stuart. she melts my little mommie heart!