CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Im up!

I'm not supposed to be up... my alarm was set for 6:45 and that was gonna be early! but i was up a good hour before that! I can't decide if thats a good thing or not. I was planning on swimming this morning and then Stuart was gonna surf so I thought I would ditch the swimming and surf with him... he's still in bed and I'm off to the pool.

On a side note.... last week I was up before 6 am 4 times! Thats pretty good for me... but I hear it takes something like 21 days in a row to make it a habit.... I don't think that'll happen for me... but 4 days that's pretty good right?

Anyways.... good morning!!!

4 comments:

mahina said...

wow! that is pretty impressive that you were up your time before i was up my time. i didn't get up until 10:30 this morning. of course i was up at 6:30 to get nani off to school, but once that bus left with her i was back in bed sleeping! the baby has been really good to me lately and sleeping in past 10! i love it! i'll take it while i can!

Lacey said...

Good morning! that's impressive!

tutu lady said...

That's great Maila. Keep it up. does this mean you're sleeping (getting to bed) early too?

Dan Kettle said...

Way to be. ha I love your blogging everday. Your an inspiration ha.