CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

so exciting!

In about 5 minutes I am leaving to go to my very first hula class. I'm pretty excited about it but kinda nervous too... you know, the whole first day of school jitters. Thats what i'm feeling, what should I wear? what do I need to bring? Will my teacher be nice? Will I make friends? (thank goodness I'm going with a friend so I can cross that off my nervous list) Actually, if you know me well and have spent much time with me, before leaving to go anywhere I ALWAYS ask: " what do I need?" So hopefully I have everything I need! Wish me luck!

http://www.letshula.com/images/hula-logo.gif

6 comments:

mahina said...

AWWW! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! I WISH I LEARNED TO HULA. I GUESS IT'S NEVER TO LATE TO LEARN! YOU'LL HAVE TO TEACH ME ALL YOU KNOW THE NEXT TIME WE GET TOGETHER..WHENEVER AND WHEREVER THAT WILL BE,...HMMM?

I MISS YOU!

tutu lady said...

How fun! But it's not actually your very first Hula Lesson. Hummmmm. I remember some very long drives to your first few lessons. You'll be good, I just know it.

ashley said...

so cool! where are you taking from? that is really exciting, hope it went well!

Erin said...

how fun! maybe you should post videos from the begining of the class, to the end and we can see your progress...and try to copy you!

Nana said...

Can't wait to hear how the first lesson went...and we're looking forward to some lessons at family get-togethers!

Michal said...

i want an update! how is class going? fill us in!