CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday at the Beach!

Yesterday we went to Velzy's Birthday Party! She just turned 3! There was lots of good food, good company, and good entertainment (watching various kids eating various things with various amounts of dirt on it). After singing Happy Birthday we went down to the water and had fun pushing kids into the little waves on our long board.











And here's the Birthday Girl Velzy, with her mom and little sister!



We hope you had a fun Birthday Velzy! Thanks for inviting us!



9 comments:

About us . . . said...

super cute! I hope my son is surfing by 3 years of age

mahina said...

how fun! i wish i could celelbrate my birthday on the beach! i guess i will have to settle for a birthday massage at the spa! cute pix!

ashley said...

you guys are so cool. i want to go down there every weekend and push kids into waves (after the big kids get to surf in the morning that is!). thanks for coming and thanks for the pics!

Stephanie said...

ivy surfing was too awesome! all the kids were so cute and good!

Shanae said...

Malia, thanks for taking pictures!! SOOO AWESOME! If you have an other ones you want to send my way, my email is shanaeljones@yahoo.com.
Thanks again:)

Erin said...

what great pics of the kids! I love the one of kali surfing...i love kali. looks like a fun birthday party!

tutu lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tutu lady said...

That looks really fun. I wish someone showed me how to surf at the ripe old age of 3 years old.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Thank you so much for taking my son surfing and for taking his picture! If you don't mind, I will post this pic on my blog and put a link to yours...keliiandmegan.blogspot.com. Thanks again!

ALoha,

Megan Naihe