CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Absolutely LOVE....

This sign...




Every time we drive it, I reach over and hug Stuart!

Stuart came home one day and told me about these cute signs that were along the road. This is the only one I got to see in real life and I wish the others were still up. They just make me happy! So if you're out there Mr. Sign Maker Man (or girl) please make more and put them up! I think it will make the world a better place!

4 comments:

Michal said...

maybe you and stu should make some and put them up. mr. sign maker could just be a trend setter!
it was soooo good to talk to stu tonight. make him call me more often:)

ashley said...

i love that sign too! is the smile one not there anymore? i didn't notice it was gone if it is...sad. maybe we should make our own and go put them up all over the place? that would be really fun.

mahina said...

i saw one on ashley's blog and loved it! i love that everytime you see it you lean over and hug stuart! so sweet!

i say you make your own and put them up!

tutu lady said...

Thanks, now we get to see it too.