CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love the Rain!

Especially when it comes out of nowhere and just dumps on everything! Well when I'm inside that is..... or actually I like it if i'm outside too, and don't have to be anywhere and don't have anything that can't get wet. You get the idea.

So I was in my room folding laundry like a good little housewife and then I heard the rain! It made me so happy! I love the sound of rain... not to mention that it cools everything of!






It was pouring!!! You know how it is here... there will be a 7 minutes downpour and then clear right up and be sunny and bright! I guess it was a good thing I gave a second thought to closing the windows to tank when I got home this morning! I almost left both of them rolled all the way down!

5 comments:

mahina said...

i remember i did like that about hawai'i. and it smells so good. i think oregon ruined the rain for me, but i am looking forward to real rain in abq that doesn't drizzle for 9 months! i love the big drops!

ashley said...

those 7 mintues of down pour were when i was walking from byu to our house. all 7 minutes. it quit as soon as i got home of course, and i love it.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Love that about Hawaii, something I miss the most about that glorious place. Hopefully we'll be enjoying those downpours in about a year from our little hawaiian shack:) By the way, I LOVE those pictures you took, I'm already reserving a spot for a photoshoot for when I get pregs again.

Malia said...

Cool becky! Consider yourself penciled in! Haha!

Michal said...

what an amazing picture.