CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Whats Wrong with this Picture?

I mean besides the fact that this cupboard is pretty disorganized....


Lets take a closer look:




Maybe a little closer:


Those aren't supposed to be there are they?!


In recent months I have gotten used to looking for our keys in specific "random" places... places like: up on the shelf on Stuart's side of the closet or on top of the fridge... I know I know, you hear about all sorts of women misplacing their keys only to find them inside the freezer. I dont have that problem, never once have my keys ended up in the freezer. However, whenever I find the keys missing from the hook by the door or the table right next to it, I have to search and search... especially when Stuart isn't home (He's the one who puts them in funny places).

So today when I was ready to walk out the door and the keys were nowhere in sight, I first looked in the closet, then on top of the fridge, then on both tables. Our apartment is only so big, and there are only so many places they could be. I decided I would just walk (yes thats good for me but when you plan out your travel and it doesn't include walking, you tend to be late).

After returning home, I was cleaning up around the kitchen and putting some canned food away in the cupboard when I found them! So I guess there are a few more places keys can end up than I thought!

11 comments:

Stuart said...

ive been framed I tell you!!! theres a evil Gnome hiding our keys!!!!

Kaycie said...

That's funny I always have that happen to me but Jamie takes my keys to work with him or leaves them is some random place in the garage.

Lisa Jarvie said...

Well, in picture #2 I thought it looked like some dead aquarium fish, so I was actually happy to see that it was just some lost keys! Love You!

mahina said...

poor stuart has been framed! that is so funny!

you'd better find that evil gnome and have a chat with him! ;-)

this has only happened once or twice to me, but the keys were in mitch's pocket with him at work! i was not too happy about that!

tutu lady said...

Yah......I think that Stuart's mind is always running ahead of his body. I have that problem too (can't remenber where I put things). It's my age, What's your excust?

Dan Kettle said...

I thought it was that your soy sauce was running low. How can you be true Hawaiian if your low on your soy sauce for daily rice. HA Stu get with it man

karebear said...

haha that is great! i love how you zoomed on it because you were throwing me off. i was totally trying to guess what was different in the first two pictures.

i can't tell you how many times brett or I had to find the t.v.a office people to open our door because we forgot it or misplaced it. too funny!

Michal said...

he takes after his dad. i can't tell you how many times in my childhood i remember the entire family praying because daddy couldn't find his keys, his wallet, or both. and they always turned up in the strangest places.

Anonymous said...

hahah this made me giggle! Aaron does this ALL the time. maybe him and stew should go to a class and fix their little problem.. hahaa

Michal said...

I'm sorry Malia. That was soooo Stuart. We just shook our heads and said,"she lives with this guy."
And Evan said,"and he is so jolly, you just can't be mad at him for it."
We love you, Stu, and yes, we even miss you.

Nana said...

Hey, Michal is here for three days, and my computer thinks it belongs to her! Good thing I don't own a dog.
That last comment was from Mom.