CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Can you say Hooked?

twilightI just finished reading twilight this morning... can you say hooked? I had been hearing good things about this book or the whole series and decided I'd give it a try. When you hear what the book is about... it sounds pretty ridiculous, but actually it's a really easy read and quite enjoyable!

The story of a teenage girl who moves to a new town and falls in love with a vampire... ridiculous right? I know, but a page turner none the less!

If you want to read something for fun (and you're a girl... I don't think any boys would like it) find a copy of twilight. You'd be surprised at how many people are reading it and have copies of all 3 books out!


newmoon









I just got a hold of a copy of the 2nd book "new moon" and will be starting it as soon as i'm done with this post!



Awww yes... Bella and Edward!

3 comments:

mahina said...

actually i know several guys who have read and loved all three. i know kawika is reading them and gavan either is done or is reading them now! i am surprised everytime i hear of another guy reading it and hooked, as well!

glad you finally took the leap into these fun books. remember when you finish we need to discuss!!

tutu lady said...

Mahina's friend Elizabeth gave me the 1st book. But I'm still on Hawaii. So, I'll start soon.

Erika said...

I too really enjoyed these books. Read all 3 in 3 1/2 days...I think Scotty wondered what happened to his mom :P
I personally am team Jacob. So many people are team Edward but not me.

Side note-tell Stu thanks for calling this afternoon with that recipe.