CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oakley...

For the past weeks I have been trying to exercise a lot and eat better than I had gotten in the habit of. Stuart and I had set goals and made a big poster to track my progress. We also made incentives for me if I reached the different goals set. One of those incentives was a new suit. I have been in desperate need of a new swimming suit... especially since I am swimming almost everyday for exercise! This is what I got and I just love them!!!






This is my absolute favorite!!! I just love the cute little fishies on the belly (we named the lower one Oakley... and still taking suggestions for the one above him)! And it is such a pretty color!





There's a website called swimoutlet.com where you can get suits for pretty cheap! And there are so many options! So if you're in the market for a new suit you should definitely check it out!!!

3 comments:

mahina said...

awww, very cute! now i know why you love the oakley suit! it's such a lovely color! way to go on your goal!

tutu lady said...

Nice! Oakley and Annie. I like them both, the suits and the fishies.

Michal said...

great work! you are accomplishing so much. it makes me want to get going myself on a few goals.