CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We'll be back...

We're heading over to Maui super early tomorrow morning! Its gonna be a pretty fun trip... so don't expect any posts through the rest of this week. I'm sure there is internet access somewhere but I plan on being extremely busy with water polo (i'll be coaching the girls and then playing for 2 teams) and any free time I plan on having way too much fun to stop and blog!

One of Stuart's teammates has a zodiac that we deflated and threw in the back of tank to take, along with a jet ski that he is taking over as well! There is a free day without any games before the tournament ends so we're planning on going over to Molokini! You may recognize the half moon lookin island:



http://maui-boat-rental.com/tugapics/molokini.jpg

Ahh... so beautiful! I can't wait to be there in real life!

Have a wonderful week!!!

6 comments:

mahina said...

i'm jealous! have fun!

tutu lady said...

Luckyyyyy! I would love to see you play again. Have a great time. I'm heading out early in the morning too. A cool place, but not as cool as you.

Malia said...

where you goin this time mom? have fun!

Lisa Jarvie said...

Have fun Malias--take lots of pictures! You too Tutu Lady!

Michal said...

i can't wait for the photos and update when you get back from maui. i just can't get over how beautiful it is in hawaii.

Dan Kettle said...

You guys never cease to amaze me with your adventures. I need an amazing adventurous girl and then we can do them together. ha Be safe and much aloha. Ps. I put up that jack video for you guys