CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So sad....

Well... unfortunately BYU has put some sort of restriction on blogspot.... I amonly able to post because I found a round about way to get in however... I am unable to view any comments that any of you post. Unfortunately, I am also unable to make any comments on your blogs! I can't tell you how frustrating it is!!! Any and all blogspots I tried to view today were not loading... there was no explanation so I assumed that they were doing some sort of maintenance on the whole website. After playing intramural volleyball tonight we stopped in at the good old TVA office where we ran into a fellow blogger who mentioned the block BYU has put on Blogspot. We had no idea until now that it wasn't just a temporary website maintenance thing. I just wanted to let all of you know whats going on in case you missed us here! Don't worry, we are still alive and well... (as well as one can be without blogging that is.) I miss you terribly even though its only been 10 minutes since we hear the news! We're working on getting the block undone so hopefully we'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Allison said...

No!!!!!! Tell them that Blogspot encourages us to write our personal history, strengthens families,... they can't block it!

Michal said...

i doubt that block will last long. that is so ridiculous.
we miss you already, too!

mahina said...

blogging is my journal! woithout it i would have all of these fun memories and pictures doen for posterity! don't they see that blogging is a wonderful thing!? it keeps me connected to you more than just our phone conversations! it encourages creativity and an excuse to take more pictures! c'mon, can't they see that?

i'm sure enough people will complain that they will have to remove the block!

LAME!

The Foys said...

That is SO SO SO sad!! The WHOLE reason I blog is because of you! I hope this will not last long. I don't understand why they would block Blogger, Myspace I would understand more. Not this! Hummm, well try to keep up updated! And if you need help in any way getting the block taken off, let us know! =) ...(if you can read this) ....Love you!!