CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm a workin girl now...

I've started working again! I have 2 part time jobs and I am enjoying both of them! I'm the Assistant Coach for the Kahuku High School Girls water polo team. My old teammate/roommate is the Head coach and asked if I would help out so Monday-Friday i'm at the pool for a couple hours in the late afternoon. Sometimes I even get to get in the water with the girls so thats always fun! Looks like a pretty good group of girls and i'll try and keep you updated on how they do this season!

I'm also working at Ohana Video. This is the video store in the Laie Shopping Center where they have edited versions of all sorts of movies! Its like clean flicks if you ever heard about that. Its a pretty mellow job, close enough so I can walk, and the owners are super nice and willing to work with my other work schedule. I also get to watch movies while I'm working so maybe I'll start doing some movie reviews! If you have any suggestions of movies to watch let me know and maybe I can see it next time i'm at work!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I think it is so cool that you play water polo. And now you coach! How fun is that!

I have not seen a good movie for a while so I have nothing to suggest. You should start reviewing them now on your blog since you should get in lots of movie watching with that job.

mahina said...

glad you're enjoying both jobs so much! that is a luxury not everyone has!