CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A comment or two for mahina...

since I'm not able to comment on your post here are somethings I wanted to say....

Those pictures of the girls are soooo adorable! I can hardly stand it! It looks like you all had a wonderful day at the park! I'm happy to hear it was nice and clear for you guys!

Second.... I love the counters that you put on the side!!! Where can I get them?!? I don't know that i'll be running enough miles to even count but maybe the swimming one I can do since im in the water a lot more these days. Anyways.... Hope all is well, and I hope to be back to regular blogging soon!!! Love you!

1 comments:

mahina said...

thanks for your "comments"! you are very sweet to make a post just for me! i love you! BYU better switch that blogspot block! lame!