CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

A beautiful morning!

Stuart left early this morning at 5am for the commercial shoot. I could tell he was tring to be as quiet so he wouldn't wake me, however, his phone rang in our room right before he was walking out the door. I lay awake in bed just hoping I could get back to sleep... but as I lay there it became obvious that it wasn't going to happen. So I got up, walked around the apartment then got on the computer and decided I would watch a movie. About an hour later, I thought to myself... what am I doing?! I should go for a walk on the beach! it'll be nice and cool out and i'm sure it will be beautiful! As I left, I looked up at the sky and thought, I should definately bring the camera.... so I ran back upstairs and got the camera and I'm sure glad I did.

I went up to the end of the point and this is what I saw:
The water was beautiful....

So were the shadows on the green mountains...

I missed the actual sunrise, because I got the idea too late... but it was still beautiful...

And so were the clouds!

We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place! And we love it! Wish you were here!

3 comments:

Don said...

Many years ago, my paper route used to take me all around Laie. On Sunday mornings, if the timing was just right, I would be treated to the most beautiful sunrises while I delivered the last few papers there on the point.

Sunrises just like these. Thanks for remembering your camera!

mahina said...

sound glorious!

Tutu lady said...

I finally got on the internet. 1st time since my arrival in Oreon. What a glorious morning adventure. I don't remember ever being along long enough to take a solo walk in Hawaii. There are many rewards for an early wake-up.