CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Packing

I walked into the room I was sleeping in and the girls were making a fort with all the blankets from the bed... later that day I went in to get something out of my suitcase, opened it up and saw this:



if you can't see... there are a bunch of little stuffed animals packed in there... and no, I didn't bring them from home. I thought it was pretty funny so I ran and got my camera to take a wuick picture of it!

2 comments:

tutu lady said...

Hey, you never told me about this. I guess they were packing for their camping trip to the fort.

mahina said...

that was so adorable! i'm glad you showed me what you found in your suitcase! kids are so fun, aren't they?

i hope you enjoyed the chaos that is sometimes our home! we sure enjoyed you!