CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lookin' Good!

I could hear the hair dryer blowing loud and clear from down the hall. I knew the girls had just taken a bath so I figured Mahina was drying their hair so it wouldn't dry funny. As I got closer, this is what I heard Mahina say:

"Man, Pink Bear is lookin' good!"




And then as I reached the open door this is what I saw:







And this:



What a good mom you are to your girls Mahina! Way to humor them and help style Pink Bear's hair... or fur, I guess.

3 comments:

tutu lady said...

Awe, cute, how did I miss this. We really miss you here. It's snowing! Sorry you missed it. But I guess you missed Stuart more. Love you both. Thanks, Stuart

Ashleigh said...

Too.cute. :)

mahina said...

oh malia! you are too kind! i need to "humor them" more often! thanks for reminding me of the importance of letting them be kids and joining in on their childhood!