CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm hooked!

I Love:

e
bay


So the other day I was bored and on the computer and decided to check out ebay. I had set up an account and made a paypal account some months ago when I was looking to buy something but never ended up using it. So I found a cute suit that was super cheap and thought i'd make a bid of $4... and what do you know.... I won! I got the suit in the mail a couple days ago and it was so exciting!

A few days ago I found a wetsuit top and I made a bid but someone outbid me. I decided how much I could spend on it and made a few more bids until i was the highest bidder... there were still a few days left so I wasn't really expecting to win this one. But today at 2:49 pm the auction ended and I was the WINNER!!! For 1/2 the regular price! This is what i'll be expecting in the mail hopefully next week!



Every winter it gets a little bit chilly in the water and somedays I'll be out surfing with goosebumps and chattering teeth... Once it really gets cold I always think... "I should get a wet suit top" but its already towards the end of the cold winter season so I figure its too late and it would be a waste. But thanks to ebay I will have this sweet jacket to keep me nice and toasty this season!

So yeah... I love ebay. I'm not much of a shopper so I think this worries Stuart a little bit. But not to worry... I just find good deals on stuff that i sorta "need". Plus I hear you go through phases with ebay. I have been wanting to try and sell something on here but don't know what.

6 comments:

mahina said...

very cool! it must be a family thing because i do get addicted for awhile and then it fades. it is super fun to win the auction. next you'll have to sell, because that is super fun too! especially when you can make $600 selling postum on ebay! i was shocked!

the toasty warm wetsuit top will be super cute on you! congrats on winning!

tutu lady said...

Hey, that's great. Maybe I should try it too. Happy warm winter surfing. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

ashley said...

that is really exciting! i need a top too, guess i gotta get on ebay!

i was so jealous seeing you guys go out the other afternoon- we gotta go together again!

ashley said...

that is really exciting! i need a top too, guess i gotta get on ebay!

i was so jealous seeing you guys go out the other afternoon- we gotta go together again!

Allison said...

Winning something is always more fun than just buying something! You found some great things. Good job! Flint likes ebay too. I find that if I just don't go shopping at all, I don't realize what I am missing!

Michal said...

i had an ebay addiction for a while. i had to just stay away and let it fade. you can find great stuff on ebay. i often find christmas gifts there. enjoy the addiction!:)