CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday Girl!!!

Today is my mom's Birthday! I just wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday! I hope that you didn't have to work too hard today... and if you had to go to work, I hope there was cake and balloons there for you!

Wishin you were here to celebrate! I would take you out snorkeling! Remember how beautiful it was that morning we went out at Sharks Cove?! That was so much fun!





I Love You Mom! Thanks for being so Wonderful!!!

2 comments:

tutu lady said...

Mahalo! I did work and had cake and balloons the last 2 days. (lots of other goodies too) Gifts and I got taken to Fudruckers for a delecious lunch.

That was a wonderful morning at Sharks and great shave ice after. It's been a very happy birthday, Mahalo! I love you too!

mahina said...

happy birthday mom! love you!