CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag I'm it

Mahina tagged me with this photo tag, and since i love all things photography, i couldn't pass it up!

what you do is go into your pictures folder and take the 4th picture in your fourth folder and post it. my 4th folder is "GasChambers" and this is my fourth picture in that folder:

That is Stuart Surfing at gas chambers a while back.


Ok i know you're all dying to do this so do it if you want to... and I Tag Andie!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Malia!
I tagged you! Check my blog for more info!

mahina said...

yay! you did it!

why am i not surprised that it is a surfing picture!

The Foys said...

Hey, I didn't see this among all the fun Birthdays! =) Nice photo too! =) Hopefully I have something good in mine. Thanks for the tag! Love you!