CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Votes Are In!

But like I said.... I am pretty much set in my own opinion.

A won by 2 votes, however, we're gonna shoot tomorrow at secret location B... ok ok it may not be a secret location and if your from around here you know where it is. Anyways... the picture from Location B that I posted was only one shot, and I purposely didn't post one that shows all it has to offer because I didn't want to ruin the surprise. and you know I'll be posting some of the pictures from tomorrow on here.

Thank You very much for all of your comments... if you're feeling jipt (sorry don't know how to spell that word but you get the point) just remember that I warned you that I was already set. But I really do love that there were so many comments! I hope that this doesn't turn you away!




oh and P.S... another reason we're not shooting at pounders is because there are more variables that we would have to deal with... the wind, the waves, and the people. Secret location B is more protected from the elements.

7 comments:

Scrappy said...

It is so beautiful. I had a really hard time choosing, B will be fabulous! I would obviously choose any of them over what I could find anywhere around here. ;)
I can't wait to see the photos!

Malia said...

Thanks! I'll be sure and post them as soon as I'm done putting their orders together! And again we love all of your comments!

tutu lady said...

Yeah! for B. Have a successful photo shoot!

mahina said...

if i had voted it would have been for b, so then a would have only won by 1 vote!

good luck tomorrow! they will turn out fabulously!

ashley said...

cool, that will be nice and like you said much more protected! luke and i used to go sit under that ridge and hangout all the time!

and congrats on the win from your previous post!

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

good choice and i really like ur logo .. so professional! i thought someone else took those surfing shots of stu because it had a professional logo! 555!

Malia said...

Thanks Kawika! ps... whats 555?