CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HI everybody, Stuart here. In response to all the jazz lovers here in La'ie and abroad I just want to say...
GOOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
MVP... ...nice Kobe.
I don't really like this goof ball because of all blatant hurt he dished out toward the Lakers but he gets a place on our blog because all the pain he conjors in the hearts of Utah fans...way to go Karl... becasue of that your ok by me...
Bring another one home boys...

6 comments:

Evan said...

GOOOOO LAKERS!!! MVP! MVP! MVP!

Allison said...

Tell Kimball to start eating chips again.

Stephanie Vogel said...

Stew...I love you for this..
from
Levi

Erika said...

Ha ha, thats funny Alli wrote that, it was going to be my comment too.
"...remember the time we force fed a 2 or 3 year old Kimball because the lakers were winning..."

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Stu, you are so fuuny. I totally love being in Utah with all the crazy Jazz fans and more so rooting for the Lakers everytime I'm watching a game with a room full of Utahn's, they get so irritated. Gotta represent!

James Low said...

haha. so funny. im sorry, im soo over kobe...he is a ball hog and a bad team player!