CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

They Did It!!!

Last night we had the OIA Championship Game! It was Kahuku vs. Roosevelt and Kahuku came out on top! Now its on to States at the end of this week. The girls did an amazing job and all of their hard work in practice was showcased in last nights game. The final score was 10-4.

In their celebration this is what happened:



I hope Makana's phone that she had in her pocket at the time is all right...



I guess the girls wanted to make sure they would get a nice
long and hard swim set in Monday's practice!



Great Job Girls!!!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Hurray! I would have loved to have been there. I always loved watching Stu's water polo games, especially the champoinship games. Congratulations!

Tyler said...

man does anything bad ever happen to you guys. good surf, championship water polo teams, all the POG you can stomach. you're due for something bad one of these days....like a bus crash or something. (oh yeah and dont even get me started on that jack johnson mason jennings thing i think I have blocked it out of my mind out of jealousy rage. I call it Ragealousy.)

mahina said...

that is so fun! you had to know that was coming!

congrats to the girls and the coach's, of course!

Erin said...

such a great action shoT! how fun!

karebear said...

Aww man I miss those days...kahuku waterpolo is kickbutt thanks to coach johnson and whitford!

Scott-n-Allison said...

I'm Mahina's friend, Allison. Do you happen to know my cousins Simeon and Margaret Vance? I was reading their blog today and just happened to realize that you are all on the same little island in the middle of that big, big ocean. I know there are many members there, but in the church the world becomes a very small place.

Congrats on your teams win!

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

sweet! congrats! someone owes me $10K

Michal said...

i'm cracking up over tyler's "ragealousy."

congrats! that is so exciting. wish we'd been there to cheer you on!

tutu lady said...

Nice pictures, you guys don't even make a splash.