CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4

Becky Tagged me so here you go!


4 Things you may not know about me:

1. I'm right handed but left footed.
2. I camped out in my backyard for a whole summer... when I left for college my parents moved to a house without room for me when I was home. It was fun!
3. I fractured my leg while roller blading with one roller blade (kinda like skate boarding) when I was in high school... I would totally do it again, it was really fun... until the whole falling and fracturing my leg thing happened.
4. Growing up I lived in 4 houses in the same neighborhood...

4 Places I go over and over:
1. The chiropractor/massage therapist in Kahuku
2. Ohana Video to work
3. The mailbox
4. To my super duper comfy bed

4 People who email me: I don't get a lot of email anymore... the blog has kinda taken over.

1. Auntie Jeri
2. Mom
3. Costco
4. Rachel (my boss letting me know the schedule is up)

4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Dad's
2. Korean BBQ
3. Haleiwa Eats
4. ICE CREAM!!!

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. In the water
2. At Mahina's
3. Fiji
4. At the end of a really cool hike... actually 1/2 way done so I'd be at the top of a mountain or something

4 Movies I watch over and over again:
I haven't been watching movies over and over lately due to my place of work so these are 4 movies I love and would watch again!
1. Juno
2. The Game
3. Fracture
4. 13 going on 30 (thats one i've watched over and over... oh and of course Elf)

4 People I am tagging:
1. Karen
2. Andie
3. Ashley
4. Mahina

3 comments:

karebear said...

I gotta taste you dad's famous grindz one of these days, but whatever you made from his recipes was onolicious!=). Especially your stir-fry and rice.
I just saw Juno and it was very funny-but I totally wasn't ready for the beginning haha.

Michal said...

jared is right handed but left-footed. so strange.

i crack up that you would do the whole rollerblade/skateboard thing again after breaking your leg. you are crrrrazy!:)

mahina said...

i have the same right handed, left footed thing goin' on too! it must be genetic! i will work on this.

btw, i tagged you yesterday, check it on my blog!

love you!