CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Picture This...

You're driving down Kam Hwy right in front of Sunset Beach when all of a sudden you see a huge white horse galloping down the opposite side of the road... sounds like a random scene from a random movie right? well thats what we saw today.

That in and of itself made my day. That was the funniest thing i've seen in a while... but maybe its a "you had to be there" kind of thing.



I know you would expect to see a photo in a post with the title "Picture this" but that horse was running so fast... that and I didnt have the camera cuz we were going for a swim. Please forgive me.

7 comments:

tutu lady said...

You did such a good work picture, we don't need the actual - you know - picture. It's O.K. Love you anyway.

tutu lady said...

Oops! I ment to say WORD picture.

Malia said...

haha thanks mom! love you 2

The Foys said...

Oh how fun!! =) Sounds a bit dangerous for the horse though! ...You guys live in such an amazing place, with beautiful white horse's running around in an Island paradise! What more could you ask for? =)

I miss you my friend!!!

Ps-I LOVE the new photo of Stuart playing the guitar, that you added to the blog! Very cool!! =)

Love you!! Hope all is well!

karebear said...

Whoa love the new blog makeover! That is crazy you got to see a white horse...I wonder if it got loose cuz don't they normally run on the beach? hahaha.
ps. i'm so jealous. I want to go to the beach! I miss you guys too!

mahina said...

that's very cool! if you had your camera, i'm sure you would have gotten awesome pictures of the horse!

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

i think you should DRAW it!