CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Visit My New PhotoBlog!

I took team pictures for the Kahuku Water Polo Girls a few weeks back and wanted to let the girls see how they came out so I decided to start a photo blog. Right now the team pictures are the only shots posted, there but next week I should have photos from my 1st engagement photo shoot (taking place this weekend)! My old teammate Meg is getting married!

You can all visit me at MJ Photography


9 comments:

Erika said...

Fun!
Thanks for sharing!!

Scrappy said...

You are very talented. I wish you lived by me (no, I wish I lived by you) so you could take our family photo.
I'll bet the team is very happy with the pictures. :)

The Foys said...

Oh how fun that you get to take engagement photos! =) They will be great! Can't wait to see them! The love blog looks great, can't wait to see all the fun photos yet to come!

And I love the new layout on this blog! =)

Love you! Have fun!

mahina said...

love the new look! also, very cool picture of your hubby!

i am so excited for you to do an engagement session! have you been stalking photography blogs to get ideas of cool shots? i'd definitely spend some time on jasmine's blog!

Lacey said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You should start taking family and engagement pictures!

tutu lady said...

Great new look! Stuart looks like an angel with at least one wing.

tutu lady said...

How do you get to jasmine's blog?

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

i like your new layout!

Nana said...

OK - I found the photo blog - that will be fun to watch, but what happened to the play list? It was my favorite background when working in the kitchen...I was going to ask for and expanded list!