CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

This is what happens....

when I get out of bed early and Stuart sleeps a little longer. He completely takes over my pillows so I couldn't go back to sleep it I wanted to. Even if he has enough pillows, he'll figure out a way to use another one, like using it as a blanket to drape over himself:



I guess I am the one to blame. I have to sleep with 2 specific pillows and can always tell if he switched them. So whenever he gets a chance to use "my" pillows I guess he takes advantage of it!

Isn't he adorable... so peaceful.

6 comments:

mahina said...

haha! that is funny! when i am pregnant i use several pillows! if you already use two, just wait until you are pregnant, you'll probably end up with four or five just for you! hehe!

Nana said...

Nice to know you are still 'in love.'
cozy, relaxed, even peaceful...but I think adorable will have to wait until after a shower and a hairbrush:)

Michal said...

he's so blessed to have you.

tutu lady said...

Adorable! You're blessed to have found each other. What happins if you try get your pillows back? He probably won't even wake up.

Dan Kettle said...

Poor stu. He looks so beat but sleeping like a bear. Its probably from playing surf polo. ha ha

Erin said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE PIC! IM SPECIFIC ABOUT MY PILLOWS AND NOW PUT THEM IN A DIFFERENT COLOR CASE THEN JAMES SO I KNOW IF HE TRIES TO STEAL THEM!