CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy we miss you!

Come home soon...

Auntie Malia lets my big sisters stick me in the oven... not only does she let them do that but she runs to get her camera to take cute pictures of me like this:





Mommy I miss you too... Auntie Malia lets me make a mess of my face like this:






And she's always got her camera all up in MY face...





So do you think you and Daddy can come home already? Thanks...

We love you,

Love Nani, Lala, and Kawena

7 comments:

Michal said...

you are so adorable. and so are your nieces. how lucky mitch and mahina are to have you there while they are away.

Lisa Jarvie said...

Malia--it looks like you are having a really fun time--what lucky little nieces! Your photography is great as usual! Love you...

mahina said...

awww, girls we miss you so much! we can't wait to hug you and kiss you and to hear your sweet voices!

we will see you in less than 11 hours!

who are you kidding lala? you're face is always a mess like that! hehe!

malia, you are an angel to take all three of our kids for such a long time! i knew you would do a fabulous job!

see you soon!

Bridget said...

hope you are surviving Malia! You looked like you had things under control at church.

tutu lady said...

Love the pictures of my mo'opunas. Is that how you spell it?

Matt and Mari said...

You are an AMAZING photographer, Malia! Consider yourself hired for the future weddings of my unborn children! My sister just moved to Oahu last week. She loves is and is threatening never to return to the mainland :) I'm jealous. Love you!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

I love your post! It was great getting to talk to you a little bit at church. You seem so cool and in control, and I know the girls had a blast with you. I'll bet you're excited to see your hubby, though! :-)