CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Funny for the day:

(Mostly for those of you familiar with Hawaii and the way people talk there)

We were outside today when Nani and Lala were doing some yard work, I was telling them our plans for tomorrow and after whatever it was I said i ended with "yeah"

Nani: Why do you always say yeah after everything you say?

Me: Cuz thats the way people talk where I come from.

(To be honest I don't speak pidgeon at all so I was surprised that Nani noticed that I do that... I never noticed that I say "yeah" that much when talk, but I guess I do.)

3 comments:

mahina said...

that makes me think of sam! he is ALWAYS saying, "yeah, yeah!" at the end of everything he says!

it's cute that nani noticed it!

tutu lady said...

Yeah.

Dan Kettle said...

Thats so funny malia. People in Utah always catch me saying "yeah" and "Shoots". ha ha I don't claim to speak pidgeon either but it just becomes a part of your vocab. Tell stu hi.. Miss you both