CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

I've lost my mind... has anyone seen it?

Yesterday I ran out the door on my way to work got half way down the walkway to the stairs when I looked down and noticed this:


lets get a closer look... yeah these slippers don't look anything a like, and they don't feel anything a like either. So I ran back to our apartment, snapped a few quick shots as evidence (of my losing my mind sometimes) found one slippers mate and was out the door again.


Today I managed to get 2 matching slippers on my feet before I was out the door. Yay me!

7 comments:

mahina said...

haha! you are funny girl! that's like one huge slipper and one small slipper! i can't believe you didn't cath that sooner! good thing you noticed before you got to work and had to wear them all day! that would have been really funny!

Scrappy said...

That is too funny! My sister did that once. She did not figure it out until after she had met her husband at work and went out to lunch with him....how embarrassing!

Michal said...

you are so cute. and i love the way you call them slippers instead of flip flops.

i've done that before with ballet flats--one brown, one black (it was dark in the bedroom:)

tutu lady said...

Yup, that's my girl.

Erin said...

HILLARIOUS!!!!

Lacey said...

lol..I can't tell you how many times I've done that...but hadn't realized it until someone else has pointed it our to me!

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.