CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Which Disney Princess are You?

You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


I just saw this on Andie's blog and thought i'd find out who I am...

4 comments:

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

appropriate .. but isn't that supposed to be mahina??

tutu lady said...

I can't believe that i'm Pocahantas too. Hmmmm, wonder who Mahina is?

Scrappy said...

I am Snow White. Fun little quiz. :)

The Price Family said...

I am Pocahantas too!!!