CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The New Doo!

Its about time I got a haircut! This is sad... please don't judge me, but the last time I got a hair cut I was in Albuquerque New Mexico... yeah that means it was during the summer, which also means that was about 9 months ago! Usually if I go that long without a haircut i'll at least trim my own bangs... and I didn't even do that... maybe I did a while ago but not very recently because they were really grown out.

Today was filled with appointments. First one was a follow up doc. appointment from the accident, then they sent me to go get an xray (that was just a walk-in though... no appointment necessary) and then it was off to get my hair cut! I actually went into the Hair cut Store... yes thats the name of the place, how funny is that. That means Lindsey washed my hair, cut it, and blew it dry (sorry don't know how to say that correctly). I realized I haven't used a blow dryer on my hair for probably a year and 1/2. (nevermind, I've dried my hair in california when its cold and getting out of the shower without drying my hair I would freeze) I lost mine, ever since our wedding day its been missing. No big deal. So today My hair was nice and soft and shiny! Thanks Lindsey!

11 comments:

Bridget said...

Looks great! You look so much like your big sis!

Michal said...

wow. that is soooo long! what gorgeous hair you tarayao girls have.

Allison said...

Beautiful, as always. I love the little bit of layering she gave you in the front.

Don't you think it would look nice with some blond highlights?

Malia said...

Thanks girls! hmmm... about the blonde highlights, i think i'll pass!

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

looks good! i like it long! .. so, speaking about funny names for "hair cut stores" .. when i was in thailand, i got a picture of a salon called GAYcuts ... guess who the hair-dressers and clientèle were???

tutu lady said...

Nice! Great smile too!

ashley said...

you do look a lot like your sister in this pictre- that is not having meet her and just looking at blog photos...

AND you were on hte kahuku bus? that is nuts! so glad to hear that you and everyone else is alright. i saw the skid marks the next day and still can't believe it happened!

Nate and Cherise said...

Hey there,
It was so great to hear from you. Can you believe it's already been a year since we were in Albuquerque? It's crazy, definitely keep in touch. By the way your hair looks great, it is sooo long.

mahina said...

i love the layering! i can't believe how long your hair is. it looks so beautiful!

and to alli, i have to say, ouch! that hurts! haha!

Erin said...

seriously. you have gorgeous hair. i am jealous that it looks like that! ya i forgot what a hair dryer was when i moved out here. its too hot to use it!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Hey guys!

We cant wait to see you! Well, I lost Malia's number and I tried calling Stu's phone and realized that it still isnt working. Call me! What time is your church on Sunday? We get in at noon on Sunday. Call me! 818.426.0358