CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free to Move about the World!

Its official... I am a real live passport holder! All the pages are empty so I can't wait to get my first little stamp in it! Where will it take me first.... Fiji? We'll see!


I was so surprised at how quickly I received my passport in the mail... I had heard from everyone that it takes so long to get, that once you've sent in the application, you forget about it until it arrives in the mail weeks or months down the road. It only took 10 days to get mine! Good thing I didn't expedite it, that would have been a waste of $60...

Get ready world... Here I come!!!

6 comments:

The Foys said...

Congrats!! I hope you get that first stamp soon!! =)

tutu lady said...

Yes! Figi will be nice! My first stamp Thailand! Yeah!!

mahina said...

that is super exciting! i hope fiji works out for you! what a fun 2nd honeymoon! paradise!

mahina said...

hey, why didn't you open it up and snap a shot of your picture? that's what i want to see!! ;-)

Malia said...

Haha... b/c i dont like the picture... plus I didnt know if there was secret info i should keep from strangers. =)

Michal said...

ooooh. i want to come along. i haven't used my passport in 9 years (sniff). come to think of it, it has probably expired by now. perhaps i should get a new one just in case a last minute opportunity comes up.
are you guys planning a trip this summer?