CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Bomb Squad

The Bomb squad... very cool group! I was lucky enough to be an honorary member for 2 nights! The board members that I met are Kawika Tarayao and Mike Graham. I was able to attend 2 board meetings while Visiting California. below are some of the photos from this meeting:


Me:



Board member Kawika's Sequence:









Board Member Mike sequence:








My first sequence: Can't really see very clearly but cool photos....


OOOOhhhh... coool, my hair flowing into the wind...






Ok my sequence take 2:

There's Kawika in the background...

Don't really know why he's flexing....

but that's cool....

Cool Flash!

The end!


Thanks Kawika for letting me come to a board meeting! Loved it! And you've got skills!!!

4 comments:

Tutu lady said...

my children, I'm so proud!

mahina said...

dude, you, like, totally rock!

Malia said...

Haha... thanks Mahina! No, You DO!!!

Michal said...

malia, i am so impressed. i would have fallen on my butt five seconds in. nice moves!