CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The New Doo!


Yes Its true... we dyed our hair and here's the proof. Actually let me tell you the little story behind it. I decided I wanted to dye my hair black, so we went to walmart and picked up a box of the cheapest hair dye on the shelf and went home to do my hair. Sorry Don't have very good before pictures... stuart decided we should take one so he grabbed the camera as I was mixing the dye, and just snapped a couple. There's the weird ones he tried without the flash so you could see the real color but that didn't work too well.










So you can see a little bit of the color that it use to be. We went ahead and started to get my hair all saturated with the dye... but we were quickly running out and my hair wasn't completely covered ( i guess the last time I dyed my hair it was a lot shorter!) I think it would have been ok but just in case... Stuart said he would run back to walmart real quick and get another box, such a good husband huh? He ran across the street and got another one, returned home and we quickly mixed it up and continued to cover my hair. I didn't need all of it and Stuart said "Hey look their's enough left for me (I think he did that on purpose). I was a little hesitant but finally gave in and dyed his hair for him. And turns out... I love it! It really brings out his beautiful blue eyes that I love! So here's the proof! Hope you like it!!!


Sorry you can't really see Stuart's hair that good because it blends in with the background... but thats how you know its black! You know how self portraits go. Hope you like it... let us know what you think!

6 comments:

mahina said...

wow, malia! that's crazy! what possessed you to do it? you crazy kids! no, i do like it, you just look so different! how fun!

mahina said...

i just showed mitch and he said that you look just like me. now you really look like my twin!

Bridget said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Mahina's. I must say you really do look a lot alike! Of course that's a compliment to both of you. You're both beautiful. Way to go for being so brave!

The Foys said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are so funny!!...Well both Brody and I think it looks great. And it is very cute that you guys match now. =) Well it will be fun to see you soon. Love ya guys!

Tutu lady said...

I like it, now I have twins, without the extra work. Can't wait to see you both. Love, mom

Michal said...

great hair. stu looks more like mom with his hair dark. and you do look like mahina!