CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Mahina Tagged me so here it goes....

Four jobs I've had:

  1. Waitress at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company YUM!!!
  2. High School Girls Water Polo Coach
  3. Cutco Knives Sales girly
  4. Luchy Brand Dungarees

Four Movies I can Watch at anytime:

  1. 13 Going on 30
  2. The Italian Job
  3. Billabong's "Frothing" a surf movie
  4. Quicksilver's "Young GunsII"

Four Places I've Lived:

  1. Newport Beach, Ca
  2. Honolulu, Hi
  3. Laie, Hawaii
  4. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Four TV Shows I love:

  1. Alias
  2. CSI Mostly Las Vegas but any will do
  3. Prison Break
  4. not really sure... don't really watch TV, have one for the summer but not when we go back home to hawaii. Maybe Ugly Betty

Four Foods I Love:

  1. Dad's Cooking of course!!!
  2. Stuart's Pizza
  3. Ice Cream
  4. In-N-Out (Don't get that much in Hawaii... or Albuquerque for that matter)

Four Websites I visit Daily:

  1. Dishstar (its for work... boring I know but its true. Not for long though!!!)
  2. Gmail
  3. Craigslist: we're looking for cars for when we get back!
  4. Mahina's Blog

Four Places I'd Rather be visiting:

  1. Mom and Dad's Newport
  2. Home... thats not really visiting is it? well I still want to be back home in Hawaii!
  3. The Cook Islands. Our friends are out there starting up their surf camp. We plan on going out next summer hopefully!
  4. Fiji/Rotuma/Tuvalu... Stuart will take me there!

Four People I Tag:

  1. Uhhh.... thats kinda hard for me to do since I don't have any blog friends besides Mahina... Sorry to stop the game!

1 comments:

mahina said...

yeah! i'm glad you did it! you need to get your friends to start bloggin!! i wish our family would get on the bloggin wagon! we'll have to work on them! i'm happy you started a blog! i vist your blog whenever i can, too!