CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Will You forgive me??

My apologies to anyone who is actually still visiting this site.... Not sure if there are any of you out there anymore I hope so! What a wonderful break full of family, friends, holidays and fun! The holiday break started on the 16th when we flew out to California to Surprise the family.... well it was supposed to be a surprise but ended up only being a surprise for a few... surprise or not... we had a blast and are so grateful we were able to spend so much time with our family! The vacation has just barely ended today when Mom flew out of Honolulu International Airport back to California (dad was here too but flew out on Friday so he could be back for a photography seminar.... LUCKY Dad!).

The thought of blogging is a little overwhelming considering its been so long since my last post which was pretty uninteresting judging by the lack of comments... I promise to get back to it ASAP but right now, i'm keeping my husband and friends waiting ... so I better get going so we can play games!

Hang in there and Thank You to anyone who is still out there!

8 comments:

Nana said...

welcome back! Cant wait to see/hear more about your adventures.

Erika said...

We had so much fun hanging out and really miss you guys :-( Each time you come home, I enjoy getting to know you better and feel more connected to you. I'm glad we're sister-in-laws.
Here's to a long life of friendship & family.

mahina said...

of course i am still here,...and always will be! even when you have lapses in blogging (hey it happens to the best of us! check my blog for several dry spells, most recently while i was with you!!)

lucky dad is right!!

i love you so much and wish we could be together more!

The Foys said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! =) It was so fun to see you while you were here! I really don't get to see you enough! We will just have to plan a trip! Hope you are doing great! And looking forward to more posts! Love ya! =)

Michal said...

i'm waiting with baited breath to hear about your escapades together. keep us posted.

Lacey said...

I'm still here Malia! haha. glad to hear that Cali was fun...I had so much fun in california that seth had to practically drag me back here. :( By the way I think your bathing suit in the picture to the right is super cute!!!! Its so hard to find cute one-pieces these days :)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Of course we check in, you are our link to paradise!!! And of course we miss you guys, especially me, sad I couldn't see you, hope all is well!

tutu lady said...

Still here after all these years. This was the most fun trip to Hawaii, I don't exactly know why. I didn't even get to go snorkeling! Good food, family, fun, shopping and big surf. Come on back to a few words and pictures on this blog. Love to hear it all.