CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

This one's for the Facer's!

Mostly for Becky since you weren't there!

Ryan Facer was Stuart's roommate when I met Stuart.... I never really met Ryan except when I called their room and woke him up, later finding out that he was sick in bed with mono. I felt really bad about that.... sorry! The Facer's live in Utah but were in California at the same time as us. Unfortunately we weren't able to get together earlier while Becky was still in town, but Ryan came down with Oli (pictured below) and the guys were able to jam together for a little bit just like the old days. Stuart really misses you Ryan and he loved being able to play with you again, plus you guys sounded really good!


Becky just thought you would like to see this picture! Oli is so cute! I'm glad we got to meet him!

3 comments:

mahina said...

is that the big monkey at the tutu's? the monkey that lala insists is a bear!! haha!

Malia said...

haha yup! but it is a monkey... i promise!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh so cute, thanks for posting that little cherub, he is so much fun! I was sad I didn't get to see you guys either, that just means a trip to hawaii MUST be planned ASAP.