CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I hope....

You had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! And are planning on having a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So I had planned on getting Christmas Cards out, we even had a little photo shoot for it... then things got busy, so I thought about Making them New Years Cards.... but haven't gotten around to those photos yet... so I threw this together and decided to put it up here for all to see! Sorry you won't be getting a card in the mail from us this year, but this will just have to do. I think this photo is quite Christmasy. We were all bundled up on our trip to New York.



Thanks to Evan for this shot!

4 comments:

ashley said...

you 2 are so cute! maybe one day luke will let me go surf goats and i can surf with you! lets get together sometime soon!

The Foys said...

SO CUTE!! Love you guys! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! : )

PS- Post photos of your little "Christmas card photo shoot"...I wana see! :)

.......miss you

The Foys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so cute :)