CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! This will take less than minute!

I have entered to win a scholarship to the Mike Colon Workshop in Honolulu next month. And I need YOUR help to win! All you need to do is go to his blog and cast your vote for yours truly! This is an amazing opportunity that I don't want to miss! What do you get out of this you ask?

To sweeten the deal, and entice you into voting and getting your friends to vote also... here's my proposal: If I win the scholarship, I will be holding my very own giveaway right here on my blog. I will be offering one lucky reader a free photo shoot! Don't live in Hawaii? I'll figure something else out equally as awesome (or we can save it for when I'm in your area)!

VOTE NOW!!! Voting will end at 5pm PST.

And because every post is better with a photo... I leave you with this shot from Valley of the Temples




3 comments:

Scrappy said...

I put a link on my blog for you. Good luck!!!

Erin said...

i am so in love with this pic that you took! it is so fabulous!

Ir.Yan said...

nice place