CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

hug the ones you love

Some friends of ours have suffered something i hope I never have to experience... I posted more details on my Photography Blog so please visit that for more details and to see how you can help. And if you want to help some other way, let me know.

Moms and Dad's out there hug your little ones... and even your big ones. Some people don't have that Luxury. And you don't have to be a mom or dad... everyone, just hug the ones you LOVE!

You can visit Natalie's Blog to get to know her if you aren't lucky enough to know her already.

1 comments:

Joyful Noise said...

Malia, I have been following her blog for the past couple of days. Is there a place to send donations? Do they have something set up with a bank? Please let us know.

Natalie writes so beautifully and I have been praying with her and ache for her loss. I have grown so much from reading of her faith.

Debbie Nowland (Becky Johnson's mother)