CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jersey Sheets and a little motivation



Those jeans on my wall haven't been worn for about 2 1/2 years. Its sad really. They've been sitting on a shelf or in a box and most recently packed in a suit case (not because they were going anywhere but because they were being stored). They are my "Goal Jeans". I like these goal jeans because its realistic. When I bought them, they fit me perfectly. I have a picture with me in them (thats it on the wall). I figure, my goal jeans weren't doing any good packed away and needed to be seen. Now they hang on the wall with proof that I can get into them! I hope they won't be up there for long and i'll be wearing them comfortably soon enough!


Oh yeah, I bought some new sheets. They're bright green and sooo comfy cozy! We love them!

5 comments:

The Foys said...

lol. I have "motivation jeans" too! I should get them out were I can see them too! =) They are the best jeans I have ever had too! This past week got me a bit closer! ;) ....Good luck! =)

tutu lady said...

Love the green - wouldn't Beek love em?

The Foys said...

...I miss your regular blogging habits! =)

Dan Kettle said...

Way to be malia. Drew and I wish you and stu were coming to Indo with us. I miss you guys tons. Hope life is blessing you with the best things it has to offer. Love the photog too you've been doing.

Erin said...

im totally going to do that too with my jeans that i wore years ago when james and I first started dating...smart idea!