CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

#44: Get my first stamp in my Passport! CHECK!

Remember my 101 in 10001? I had sort of pushed it to the back of my mind. However, I have completed a few more on my list! Like #44: Get my first stamp in my Passport! This was completed on July 11th 2009 in Panama City, Panama! It was quite a momentous occasion for me!





Yay for me and my Stamps! I plan on getting lots more in there! We've been bitten by the travel bug! Watch out world... here we come!

4 comments:

tutu lady said...

Oh, I hope so, I like that idea, travel, I mean. Loves

Tamara said...

that's SO GREAT!!! i kinda want to do my own list now!
keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get to check off #59 and 60! :)

Dan Kettle said...

So STOKED about your trip and pass port. its such a good feeling having that first stamp and it makes you want to collect more. I miss you and stu. I wanna see some epic pics from surf and stuff. Hope you guys are well. Im back to blogging after a break.

mahina said...

i don't even have a passport! i'll have to work on that!