CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

3 Years Ago...

I married the boy of my dreams! We flew off into the sunset to live in paradise and enjoy our new life together. As it turns out, we are still living in paradise and still enjoying our eternal honeymoon! We are the very best of friends and as happy as can be! We live a simple life full of fun, laughter, love, and good surf!


This is from our drive to dinner tonight:


Stuart I Love You! You are my very best friend and I couldn't ask for a better life than the one we share together! I love our little adventures as well as our big ones! You make me laugh! You make me smile! You don't ever make me cry! You make me better! You inspire me to reach higher, create more, and achieve new and wonderful things! You are my One True Love! I want a million more years with you!

Today I love you just as much as I did the day I married you... and even more!

3 comments:

mahina said...

awwww, shucks, that is so sweet! happy anniversary you two love birds!

tutu lady said...

Did you have a good anniversary? I was thinking of you, well at least the day after. Love you both so much. I'm so happy for you.

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

Oh yeah! awesome! congrats!
we will be back soon and the bocce ball fiesta will continue!