CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday present to me!

Remember when Stuart did a post about my birthday bike? Well here it is.... (actually this is just a google image, its been rainy and cold so I haven't taken the time to walk downstairs with my camera, move my bike and snap a quick shot of him... soooo lazy i know).



But this is pretty much what my New Birthday Bike looks like! and I love it! The blu on mine is a little more electric and I have a basket on the front! He's a beauty and so smooth! I ride him to the store, and to practice and its so nice an convenient! I love it!!!! Thank you Stuart! And thank you Mr. Man on craigslist who didn't want this bike!


Maybe i'll go take a real picture of trekie soon....

5 comments:

Scrappy said...

Looks great! I hope you have a long life together! Can't wait to see pictures of the real thing.

mahina said...

thanks malia! i've been loooking for this post! he's a beauty! i'd love to see the real thing when things clear up outside!

did you have a good conversation with kale'a this afternoon?

ashley said...

who wouldn't want that bike? love it. and love that it has a basket too!

tutu lady said...

Hey, Nice. Have Stuart take a picture of you on the bike. That's an I goodia. Love it. Enjoy yourself.

The Foys said...

How fun!! I love it! I too would like a photo of you on the bike, so we can see the basket and such! =) ....Love ya!